World Top 20 Artificial Intelligent List with brief Description
Artificial intelligence (AI) refers to the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and natural language processing. AI involves the use of machine learning, deep learning, and other techniques to enable machines to learn from data and improve their performance over time. The goal of AI is to create machines that can think, reason, and learn like humans, and to use this intelligence to solve complex problems in various fields, including healthcare, finance, transportation, and more.
(Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3) – Developed by OpenAI, GPT-3 is a language generation model that can perform a wide range of tasks such as language translation, question answering, and text summarization.
– Developed by Google DeepMind, AlphaGo is a computer program that plays the board game Go. It made history in 2016 by defeating the world champion Lee Sedol in a best-of-five series.
– Developed by the European Molecular Biology Laboratory, AlphaFold is an AI system that can predict the 3D structure of proteins based on their amino acid sequences.
4. OpenAI Robotics
– OpenAI Robotics is a project by OpenAI that aims to develop and promote friendly AI in the field of robotics.
5. IBM Watson
– IBM Watson is a suite of AI services and APIs that can be used for a wide range of applications, such as natural language processing, machine learning, and data visualization.
6. DeepMind Health
– DeepMind Health is a subsidiary of Google DeepMind that is focused on using AI to improve healthcare outcomes.
7. Google Duplex
– Google Duplex is an AI system that can carry out natural-sounding phone conversations with human users.
8. Baidu Minwa
– Developed by Baidu, Minwa is an AI-powered speech synthesis system that can generate human-like speech.
9. NVIDIA Jarvis
– Developed by NVIDIA, Jarvis is an AI platform that can be used for a wide range of applications, including conversational AI, computer vision, and natural language processing.
10. Tesla Autopilot
– Tesla Autopilot is an advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) developed by Tesla that can assist with steering, braking, and acceleration on the highway.
11. Facebook M
– Developed by Facebook, M is an AI-powered personal assistant that can help users with tasks such as booking appointments, making reservations, and finding information.
12. Amazon Alexa
– Developed by Amazon, Alexa is a virtual assistant that can be integrated with a wide range of devices and can perform tasks such as playing music, providing weather forecasts, and controlling smart home devices.
13. Google Assistant
– Developed by Google, Google Assistant is a virtual assistant that can perform tasks such as answering questions, scheduling appointments, and controlling smart home devices.
14. Microsoft Cortana
– Developed by Microsoft, Cortana is a virtual assistant that can help users with tasks such as setting reminders, finding information, and managing their calendar.
15. SAP Leonardo
– Developed by SAP, Leonardo is an AI-powered platform that can be used to analyze data, automate processes, and optimize business operations.
16. Salesforce Einstein
– Developed by Salesforce, Einstein is an AI-powered platform that can be used to automate sales and marketing tasks, predict customer behavior, and optimize business processes.
– Developed by OpenAI, Zo is a virtual assistant that has been trained on an enormous dataset of conversational data, which allows it to have a casual conversation with users.
18. IBM Watson Studio
– IBM Watson Studio is a cloud-based platform that provides a comprehensive set of tools for data scientists, developers, and business analysts to work together to build and deploy AI models.
19. Google Cloud AI Platform
– The Google Cloud AI Platform is a suite of machine learning services and tools that can be used to build, deploy, and manage AI models on Google Cloud.
20. Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
– Microsoft Azure Machine Learning is a cloud-based platform that provides a comprehensive set of tools for data scientists, developers, and business analysts to build and deploy AI models on the Microsoft Azure cloud.